Our services for you
Consultation is often provided before a project actually begins. This provides the opportunity for clarifying project-specific requirements and dependencies and thereby creates a sound basis for all the project phases to come.
We offer the following services in the run-up to projects:
- visions and concepts
- feasibility studies
- expert opinions
- economic feasibility studies
- asset inventory and evaluation, refurbishment programmes
- financing concepts and management of government agency liaison and subsidies
Early planning and tendering of safety installations and monitoring in the construction phase and its documentation are some of the services we offer. Our certified site managers are able to perform the activity of health and safety coordinators according to construction site regulations.
For project implementation, we take on:
- project development, project management, project control
- process selection and design
- technological system planning
- planning of civil engineering, buildings and traffic installations
- planning in all phases (preliminary, design and approval planning as well as detailed planning)
- preparation with the tendering of construction work (tenders)
- support with the tender
- Efficient, deadline-oriented and qualitative monitoring of the building work (site management)
After project implementation, we assist you with the commissioning and the organisational and technical operation management (system operation), in order to minimise operating costs and optimise process stability.